Sunday, October 28, 2012

A New Chapter

Life is full of surprises, and this past week has been no exception. I feel so blessed and want to share some of my most recent adventures.

As a bit of a pretext I had been very unhappy with my job; yes I am thankful for all the opportunities it has given me, the growth it has encouraged, the skills that it has developed, and so much more, but overall I struggled with some of the situations I found myself in and felt that it did not help to advance me further towards my long-term goals. 

After months and months of countless job apps (well over 200 in 9 months from my count) I finally decided to take a leap of faith. I decided to quit and make my full time job finding a new job and focusing on how to achieve my goals. This was one of the hardest decisions I've had to make but what I needed was a job I am passionate about and a reason to continuously get up every morning and work hard. 

Madison and her grandpa
Now, to the exciting part...... within a week I went from being potentially unemployed to interviewing for an amazing opportunity and being hired on the spot followed by becoming....an AUNT! Born October 19th, 2012, Madison blessed us with her presence. She is a beautiful baby girl full of health and life with a full head of gorgeous auburn hair! 

Love this little girl!
Let me tell you, things are looking up. I hope you guys will excuse my lack of focus on the blog as I have struggled to work full-time, practically work a second job applying for new jobs, and balancing all of life's other excitements. 


So please, join me in celebrating life and remembering that no matter how hard things may be, eventually the clouds will break and the sun will shine. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We are always with you. Don't worry. We are regularly visiting here. Stay connected. You may get your needs at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/women

Post a Comment