Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tangerine Dreamsicle

Tangerine Dreamsicle







Tangerine Dreamsicle


While on a lovely Saturday morning walk I found myself at a viewpoint overlooking my favorite city. Taking in the sight I thought to myself if a city can be bold and take a chance with color then why shouldn't I be able to? I decided its time to follow Seattle's fashion sense and make a bold statement with....Tangerine. This is one of my favorite trending colors of the season. There is something so fresh and bright about this color, plus if you want my opinion, you can never have a bad day wearing such a cheerful palette! This bright orange hue takes confidence to wear, exudes a playful demeanor, and embraces the best parts of spring and summer. So whether it be skinny jeans in a colorful shade or a pop of color on a small accessory, just make sure to add one of springs hottest colors to your wardrobe this season. 











0 comments:

Post a Comment